Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Baby Is Sick :(

For those who don't know my baby is my dog. He's a black lab. The last few hours we had to rush outside with him since he has the "runs". It's now 11pm and he is still not feeling any better. He has this look in his eyes that just makes me want to cry. I wish I can just pick him up and hold him. I have no idea how to make him feel better and it kills me. Dave is on midnights for the next couple of nights so I guess I will be up a lot taking Rudy outside. I just hope he cries loud enough to wake me. I would let him sleep in bed with me but he loves his own bed(kennel). I guess Dave and I are prepared for parenthood. Well I'm off to get some sleep before it all begins.

Tam

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

sorry to hear about your puppy - he's very sweet and I hope he feels better soon. That way you and Dave can get him ready for America's Funniest Home Videos ;)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Okay, now that you really have a BABY, you can't refer to Rudy as that in your blog titles anymore, cause it freaked me out!!!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

sorry kim wasn't thinking about the human baby. We are now on day 3 of him being sick. I guess it's a trip to the vet$$$$$$. I love him but man do they ever charge lots. The faster he gets better the faster we can video tape him.
Tam

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home