Friday, May 12, 2006

Cleaning and more cleaning.

I used to enjoy doing house work. Not today. There are a lot of things I'm having trouble doing. Cleaning my bathtub is really hard. I could ask Dave but he's at work and I wanted to do all the housework so we can just do the other stuff that needs to be done. Like maybe finish the bathroom downstairs since I'm done waiting for my so called contractor. I contacted a lawyer to see what our rights were and he said that if we decide to take him to small claims court then we shouldn't finish it ourselves. In case the judge orders him to finish the job. Then again if he is order to do it, is he going to do a good job. The other option is to swallow our lost and to do it ourselves, but that is why we hired someone to do it. So we wouldn't have to. This sucks. What to do? My cleaning today is also my monthly chores like pulling my fridge and stove to clean behind. I was amazed at the fact that is wasn't that dirty back there. I must be doing a good job. I was also thinking of cleaning the baseboards around the house. Will see about that one. I'm feeling a little sick but I should get it done. I also have to go get my paycheck and give my work keys back. Rudy also wants to go for a walk. I also should spend some time studying. So much for me to do. That's all
Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home