Saturday, May 27, 2006

Beautiful Saturday

Finally a beautiful day. Today Dave and I are doing the usual. House work and yard work. I'm hoping we can figure out where to put a flower garden. I don't want a vary big one, since flowers do cost. I got this pattern from Wal Mart for some ideas for container garden. I would like to try one of those as well. Today we are having a BBQ. Our neighbours, Claudia(who is 7 months pregnant) and Dave are home long enough this weekend to socialize. They just got back from Niagara Falls. Dave and I are planning on going. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up and that would be perfect. Nothing else going on here. Rudy is gettting a bath today. Not that he's looking forward to it, but he needs it. Well off to clean more
Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home