Sunday, May 07, 2006

No More Work

I Had a chat with my store Manager the other day. I was asking why managers didn't get a break. She informed that we do, it's at the back desk. We eat and when were done we go back on the floor. She also said that none of glen's stores get breaks. That's the owner. I had also informed her that my doctor said that I need to eat a proper lunch and snacks during my shifts. A few times while I was working my blood sugar level was getting a little low. I can tell by the fact that I was getting dizzy and shaky. The doc suggested that since I can't get a full 30 min then to take snacks to work so I can at least keep the blood glucose level stable. I informed this to the store manager and she said she would need a Dr's note to keep in my file. I was insulted. Who needs a Dr's note to eat and to keep her baby healthy. I went and got her stupid Dr's note but it's not what she wanted. The Dr said it would be best that I don't work, so now I'm officially on sick leave. There's other stuff as well at work that made me go on sick leave but I don't feel like typing it all. I'm still exhausted and still puking. I was hoping that would stop soon since I am in my 15th week. I will be 16 weeks on the 15th. So much to do before junior is born. We still have to get his room together, as well as finish the basement. I'm thinking of getting my mom to come up and help paint the bathroom and the babies room. I also have to start studying since my exam is July 14th. Well that's all for now. Have no idea if anyone is reading, hope I'm not to boring.
Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'm readin', and no, it's not boring! Hope you feel better soon, and I love that you're already referring to the baby as "he"... :)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home