Sunday, April 23, 2006

Visitor's

I had a bad day at work but it was much better when I got home. My mom was cooking supper. Since it was busy and my feet were aching I proceeded to take a bath. My bath was interrupted by two people who I was very happy to see. My in-laws. They were out this way and on their way back to Sudbury and stop by for a quick hello. Thank you for the visit it made my day. I'm sorry you missed Dave, maybe next time.

Steve happy birthday from Dave and I. Dave phoned tonight and it sounds like he'll be coming home tomorrow. I can't wait to see him. Well I'm off to bed, once again Steve have a Happy Birthday.
Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Sorry to hear you had such a bad day. I hope things are going better now. How are things with the pregnancy? Any new updates? Your appointment is coming up pretty soon isn't it?

6:15 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

I'm still sick. i hope it stops soon

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home