Sunday, March 25, 2007

B-day Weekend

As most of you know my birthday is fast approaching. I will be turning 32. A little scary. I remember turning 20 and that was awful. Now that I'm a mom I don't care. The plan for my b-day is that I will be going out with my friends for dinner. Dave and gran will be babysitting. I'm hoping Alex behaves for her daddy and gran. I really don't want a phone call saying please come home. We do have plans to see all the grandparents. I'm also hoping we can see the aunts as well. We will have to plan something. This year my birthday will be even more special. It's my first birthday as a mom. I can't wait to see what Alex bought me:) I was trying to think of the 3 best birthdays I had and Well here they are. They are not in any particular order.

From birth to March of 1998 celebrating my b-days with my grandpapa.( We shared the same b-day). Miss phoning him and saying happy birthday grandpapa and hearing him saying happy birthday catin(means doll in french and it was what our grandparents called us. I don't even have the correct spelling for it). Before he passed away he jokingly ask us what we would like for our b-day, if there was an after life. I responded. No snow and sunshine. Lets see what happens on Friday. If I had one wish it would be to have one more birthday with him. Grandpapa je t'aime et bonne fete.


March 30th 2003 Dave proposed( best b-day gift ever)

March 2000-2002 one of those year my birthday was around Easter and we celebrated Easter and my birthday with Dana and her family and her family farm. Her and her mom baked me a bunny shaped birthday cake. Thanks Dana.

Now that I'm a mom I have one b-day wish and that's for Alex to have a great relationship with her grandparents. Well I'm off to bed since we are leaving in the morning. Have a great weekend.

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home