Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Who Does she Look Like?

The last couple of days I came to the conclusion that Alex does look like her dad. I've always hope that if I ever had a daughter she would look like me. No offence Dave. Today I was talking to my mom and she told me that her cousin said to her that Alex looks like my grandpapa(my mom's dad). I was almost in tears. I've been thinking about him lately. I know that if he was alive today he would be the best great-grandpa to her. It's amazing that such a small person can look like so many people. It's also comforting knowing that maybe she looks a little like him and that if I close my eyes for a few seconds and re-open them I can see him. I miss him dearly. I hope my mom can track down some baby pics of him, so I can compare. That's all for now

Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home