Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Alone

It looks like I will be alone tonight with Alex. I'm extremely scared. What if she wakes up and I can't calm her down. I have no one. If it was that bad I guess I could call my uncle. Dave will be away until late tomorrow night.

Today I went to Mississauga to visit my sister. She was getting some test results and wanted me there. I left home at 1:30 pm and was back by 10pm. That was my first trip from home without Dave. I took hyw 27 by doing that I avoided the 400 and 401. I don't think I will be doing that 1 hr trip for awhile. I was scared since the blazer is in need of a new bearing and it also started to shake. My dad ordered the bearing for us. He gets a really good deal. The part is normally 590$(midas) 390(part source) and I'm paying 175.45$. He will be shipping it to me on the bus. If I can only get him to fix it. Well I'm off to bed. Oh ya, the last 2 nights Alex slept all night:)

Tam

I was wondering if Gordon is walking yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home