Saturday, November 18, 2006

Where Did The Day Go?

I started the day around 9am. Nothing to much planned. Sheri is on her way and we are going shopping. It's now 8pm. Didn't get much shopping done since Alex was cranky. We came home and had to deal with the cranky baby. She hasn't been to happy the last few days. Anybody want her?:) Just kidding. Tonight Dave and I watched a movie. ALFIE. Very boring and dumb. We also are using the fireplace. Dave made a nice fire. It take a while before it heats the basement, maybe we will get a fan for it. Alex is once again very cranky. Dave managed to console her and she sitting snuggly in her car seat. I'm thinking of leaving her in the car seat for the night. Well that's all folks. Oh ya Kim we did have 3 really bad poops. Maybe Dave will write about them.

Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger William G. said...

Hi Tammy

The carseat is a great idea for baby's lack of sleep; until they don't fit in it! I suggest that you buy the little cushions you put on the sides of Alex and make her aware that the crib is fine.

William is already outgrowing the carseat. I too, found the carseat makes wonders. Now I pay the price and I manage 20 min snooze in the crib after a month of trying( then he cries). I have to make him sleep in his crib longer as when he will be 9m-12m-1-2-3 years of age, he will need naps in his own bed.

Good luck with that

M-Eve

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home