Friday, November 17, 2006

Cutie

Alex is now 6 weeks old. Ican't believe how fast it's going. She had another good night last night. Another 5 hr sleep. The only thing is that it took her almost two hrs to fall asleep. Dave help with her last night. I just wanted to go to sleep. Thanks for the help Dave. I feel bad for Dave, when he gets home from work I need a break from Alex so I expect her to go to her dad. Well she cries when she with him. It kills me. I remember when Abby was a baby and I would ho;ld her she would cry. It would kill me. How can my niece not like it when I hold her. It eventually stopped but he's her father he should be able to calm her. I know I have the magic tool and the touch but please I need a break sometimes. Have to go she's waking up.

Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

I've actually heard about some babies only wanting to be held by one parent - in all cases, the baby did grow out of it.


Hope all is well as you get ready for the holiday season.
:)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hope you are all getting some breathers over there. I'm so happy to hear that she is sleeping for so many hours straight but it must be hard that it takes her so long to get to slumberland. She'll eventually get better right? Good luck tonight! I can't wait to see you all soon.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home