Thursday, February 02, 2006

Secret Shopper

Today I was informed that last night during my 11-7 shift, I received a secret shopper. Incase no one knows what that is. McDonalds has pretend customers that come in and grade us. We get them twice a month. I've never had one.

I'm really picky as a manager, I like to have my floors clean as well as the lobby. I also hate it when crew just stand around. Back to the secret shopper. I failed. I was so upset.

If the manager on duty gets 100% we get a 100$. I lost marks on my lobby. I was fuming when she tols me that. I was like that's impossible. Then when she told me the time that he came andI remembered that at that time I had ask Tamara to go out to lobby and she said they were just there. I didn't believe her so I went to the washroom and on my way, I noticed that they were in fact lying. Instead of telling her right away I went to the bathroom, and she was serving a cutomer. Never guess who? Yup the secret shopper. I was so upset. I also lost marks because she wan't smiling.
I got a good comment from him. The service was very fast. I guess it's hard at Wal Mart McDonald's to get that mark, so I guess I did great. Hopefully next time I get a 100% and I can get a 100$. I'm off to watch television.
Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home