Monday, January 23, 2006

Tam's thoughts

Short Visit
Last night waited patiently for Kim and Steve to show up. They arrived shortly before 10pm and left 5 - 10 min later. Was hoping they would of stayed a little longer. I forgot to give them Gordies little gift. We bought him a baseball cap. It's the cutest thing ever. He will look more adorable in it. We hope that after our reno's are done they come back for a visit. Even if it's only a day trip. I'm waiting for the contractor to show up. We know he's coming and he's the worst guy for time. I just want my house back in order and yes I want to watch t.v downstairs on our new t.v.(still have to go buy it) Well that's all for now.
Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger London Postmaster said...

Yes, sorry for the short visit... I hope you guys understand - we really wanted to get home before having to feed on the side of the road.
We will be happy to come back for a visit soon though.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Soon I hope. We should book a date so I can get it off. I only get one weekend a month off.
Tam

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home