Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Bell Canada

We've been having problems with our phone lines ever since we got hoked up to sympatico. At first, once in a while if we were on the phone we could hear the modem, as if it was connecting. I phone Bell Canada and ask them to come out to check it out. The lady informs me that it will cost 100$ if the problem is at my end. I think that's dumb. Any way she proceeds to tell about this insurance that I can get. It will cost 10$ a month. This will cover any thing that bell has to do,, either if it's on my property in or out. Me being the idiot I am said yes. So they come and look and there is nothing wrong with the phone lines, they tell me to add more filters to the line. A few more months go buy and now our answering machine isn't working. If someone phoned us( well not like family phone us that often) we can't hear there message.

Today I phone about the problem and guess what they tell me and a filter to the machine. After asking for a new answering machine for Christmas and getting one I find out by adding a filter there was nothing wrong to begin with. I could of ask for something else. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home