Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tam's Thoughts

Tam's thoughts: Tam's Thoughts
STUPID PEOPLE
Today I had to open. I got up at 6am, got ready to leave at 6:30am. I open the fdoor and guess what I see. SNOW and lots of it. The drive to work only take 15 min at the most. Not this morning, 30 min. Anyway the shift went by fast since it was busy. Sheri was nice enough to shovel both driveways(she parks next door). SHe got lucky and the snow plow went by before she started. Well she realized once she got outside that the dumb ass next door was parked on the side of the street so the snowplow had to go around him. Leaving a pile of snow in frount of my driveway but in the middle of the street. Therefore making my life hell. I had a hard time with the blazer in 4x4 getting into my driveway. KNowing that I had a hard time and that the next time the snowpolw comes by I will be the lucky one having to shovel it cause of the dumb ass next door. I say to myself I'll go remove it. Well it weights a fucking tone and theres lots. You would think he would come out a shovel since it was his dumb ass truck parked on the side. NOT. Anyway managed to do some and Dave can actually drive in tomorrow with the toyota without scrapping the bottom of the car. That's my day.
Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home