Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tam's Thoughts

I've decieded to start my own blog. This way people will know I'm still around. Today was my day off. Had a few things to do around the house. I finally have all the documents I need to start the long process of switching over my paramedic certification. WEll that is until I go looking for the papers. They are not where I've left them. I remember having them on the kitchen table, then I remember Dave cleaned the table off. Since he's on the road God only knows where he is I start to panic. I look everywhere turning the house upside down. I finally lose it and page Cst Grant. First page and no call back. I keep looking for the papers and thinking to myself what am I going to do. I page him a second time. Phone rings. It's Dave. Fustrated I let him have it. I ask him where the papers are and he says to me. I don't know but do you need them now.? I'm at work and can't think of where I put them at this moment. I say Yes I need them I want to mail them out and get it moving. Anyway I finally found them I know I need to say sorry to Dave but I sometimes wish he would take my future serious. He did pay for it and i did work really hard for it and I am entilled to work and help pay for things. McDonald's is just temporary. I know it's job and it is paying for our T.V. Well that's all for now
Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger London Postmaster said...

Hey look at you... welcome to the world wide interweb.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home