Friday, January 20, 2006

Tam's thoughts

Adventure Of The Day
Today Sheri and I went to the big city of Toronto. Sheri had an interview. We started by driving to Yorkdale then we hopped on the Subway. We had to make our way to St-Andrew's station. Subway's are not my thing. They are creepy and dirty but we got to our destination in one piece. Sheri had her interview and then we were back on the Subway and back in her car and back on the 401 to Innisfil. We get home and I'm excited since I'm going to have my bathroom done. Well guess what it's not done. The tiles are not dry enough so no toilet yet. Steve(contrator) informs me that the 500$ check I gave will not cover everything I need for the bathroom. Not a biggy we were prepared for that. The bad news is that Home Depot in Barrie doesn't have my mirror that I picked out or my vanity lights. Now I'm pissed off. This Home Depot SUCKS. I had to go to Sudbury for a couple of my pot lights since they were also out of them. I either have to pick out a new mirror and vanity light or drive to a different homedepot. WEll the good news is we will be able to watch t.v in my rec room by next weekend. Can't wait. Oh I guess we need a t.v first.
Tam

1 Comments:

Blogger Burnie said...

Hi Tam... glad to see you on board
Now I can see what you have been up to while Daves away. ;)

PS.. I'm sure Dave would sooner be at home that living out of a suitcase.

:)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home