Wednesday, September 12, 2007

She's Adorable



I've had the pleasure of staying home with Alex. There are days when I think I should go back to work. Especially when we only have one income and don't have enough money to pay for certain things. Like an extra car payment. Stupid us for apparently accepting a variable rate. The two car payment thing should be over soon, then we can pay off the trip to Saskatchewan and the roof. Today I was thinking about calling work and saying I would go back but only on weekends. We need the extra money, but then I turned around to see what Alex was doing and here she was trying to put her sock on. How can I go back to work and miss all these adorable moment. She's also giving me kisses when I ask for them. I guess Dave and I will have to talk about going back to work. I know if I went back to McDonald's it's not worth it. Day Care is way to much. Well off to play with Alexandra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home