Thursday, April 05, 2007

No More

I will no longer be blogging. If I offended my in-laws by not mentioning what they got me for my b-day sorry. I used the money to go shopping. I will be using the purse as well. As for the hair cut I knew Chris couldn`t see. My own husband didn`t even say my hair was nice. It was nice blogging but good bye. I hate pissing people off. I`m also sorry if I enjoyed the time with my friends. It was the first time in almost 7 years that I made time for myself and I upset people. Sorry for wanting a life.
Tam

2 Comments:

Blogger mebear said...

Hey Tam!

You shouldn't...take a big breath and a step back for a while! Who`s blog will I read if you are not there anymore. Dave`s is too serious. ;0)

Happy belated Bday.
PS: You are fortunate to have such a surrounding and so much support!
TTFN

7:43 PM  
Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

thanks see you in July. How's William?

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home